WHAT: 52nd ANNUAL WHARTON GLOBAL FORUM
You are invited to the first Wharton Global Forum ever to be held in New York City, home to Wharton’s largest alumni population. This event will bring together alumni speakers — leaders in business, government, media, academia, and the nonprofit world — to share their deep expertise and elite insider perspectives with the Forum audience. The powerful Wharton brand is a magnet for the most influential people in global business, and the best leaders never stop learning… As an attendee, you’ll learn about the latest business challenges and opportunities, hear about cutting-edge research and attend A-list networking opportunities. Step into the classroom and absorb the latest knowledge from Wharton’s expert faculty for a refresher on topics from modern finance, analytics, technology, business innovation, and more.
WHO: Featured speakers include:
- Geoffrey Garrett, Dean, The Wharton School
- Marc Lore, President and CEO, Walmart eCommerce U.S.; Founder and CEO, Jet.com
- Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Johnson & Johnson Corporation
- Jon Gray, President and COO, Blackstone
- Neil Blumenthal, CEO of Warby Parker
- Bonita Stewart, Vice President, Global Partnerships at Google
- Adam Grant, Wharton professor, New York Times bestselling author
- Astronaut Garrett Reisman
- Jake Schwartz, Co-founder and CEO of General Assembly
- Kent Smetters, Wharton professor, Faculty Director of the Penn Wharton Budget Model
- Wendy Kopp, CEO and Co-Founder of Teach for All
- Additional alumni, faculty and guests from The Wharton School, Venmo, Vimeo, Cheddar, NBC News, Milken Institute and others!
WHERE: Jazz at Lincoln Center, Rose Theatre, 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY
WHEN: Thursday, June 14, 8 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Friday, June 15, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Full event schedule can be found here; day-time events open to media)
RSVP: Registration for alumni and public is here: Global Forum Registration.
Registration for journalists is required. Please contact Wharton Media Relations at 215-898-8036 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event and to coordinate any media requests.